The crowd sourced data hub for all after flood precautions
A verified crowd sourced data hub for information regarding all the Do's and don'ts, waste management, personal hygiene and every other aspect which needs to be kept in mind while moving back home after the flood
- Make sure the building is structurally safe.
- Look for buckled walls or floors.
- Watch for holes in the floor, broken glass and other potentially dangerous debris.
- Follow recommended routes. DO NOT sightsee.
- Watch for washed out roads, earth slides, and downed trees or power lines.
- Stay away from downed power lines.
- 2.Create a new file with
- 3.Update the path to file in
README.md(The front page) &
SUMMARY.md(for ordering in sidebar)
- 4.Use Markdown language for updating the script.
- 5.Make a PR for merge.